Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I can't make you love me..


I can't make you love me by Bonnie Rait. T'was a good song from a lady I don't know. I know the song from somewhere, I really can't recall. I was listening on it just awhile ago. Its something about love of course. But besides the melody, I love the essence of the song. Knowing the fact not having to much drama inside. Well, of course sometimes I get to much drama. Just like now.

No one inspires me right now but things around makes me inspire. Inspires me to be someone new. Not to forget the old me but I want to know more about myself and to discover what more could I do. I think we only live in this place just to improve ourselves. To be prepare I guess.

I really hate myself for not being content for what I have. Having more is my motto. I am JUST a HUMAN. I guess we should not be content to what we know but we should be content on what we have. All the time it's mixed up. WE are not being contented on what we have. We are not content on what the world gives us.

As a simple comeback post.

No comments: