Thursday, January 25, 2007

BLOG = MONEY


I've heard of this before. Making a BLOG for a living. BUT somehow I don't have the interest. The BIG question is HOW DO THEY MAKE THE MONEY? Was it because of a good quality post? Was it because of the traffic that you generate?

I was using the NEXT BLOG>> button to find interesting blogs. FYI: I've been in the blogging scene for quite sometime now. Say 2years. BUT all I was posting was all about the drama things that drives my life insane. Sometimes I don't have anything to post. I've been updating but not that much. Let's go back to the situation. Yeah! blah! blah! After couple of CLICKS! I was on a BLOG that was kinda weird and not that attractive. With all the advertisements and all of that. Not attractive at all. I was used to see BLOGS thats dramatic.. personal BLOGS I guess.. I have read that the user was a computer science graduate. A computer GEEK indeed.. hehe. FYI:I am a COE student. A PC geek also. LOLZ. I need to because I study this things. That BLOG also has a gimik called "The BLOG for the DAY!" I also saw this ad that says "Sign up, surf and will pay you!" Thats a good slogan! It caught my attention!

I got this instant interest on making a BLOG for a living! LOLZ. Very intriguing. Why not try? I guess nothing will be lost if I try right?

The thing here is that making money out of BLOG is quite difficult for some. Of course, I consider myself as one of them (coz' I'm a newbie). Let's see how it goes. I hope I won't get into trouble.. I don't like peopleto hunt me for doing this job. Hopefully NOT.

1 comment:

kukote said...

i was like you 7 months ago. newbie. now, Google is sending me money every month because of my blog ;) you might want to read my blog post here. So, that you'll get an idea of what you are going into. cheers!