Saturday, August 05, 2006

Introduction


What should I talk about?

Well, nothing in particular I guess. I want to write things that pops out of my mind in an instant. Nothing to be logical to suite your mind.

Sige na nga. Since i have this new blog, i should introduce myself better. I may be wrong grammar... just bear with me.. pls...

I grew up in a family that I knew was perfect. BUT guess I was wrong. I thought we were happy living together but I was wrong. Some things are hard to understand. Up to now, I always think that no matter what happens... LIFE must go on.

I'm currently in college (alive and kicking!) taking up Computer Engineering (COE) at Mapua Institute of Technology. I tell you sobrang hirap dun. Siguro sinasabi nyo ngayon na walang mahirap sa taong nag-aaral. Pero mahirap talaga. Literally speaking. Eventhough you strive too hard to do better, you still fail to please yourself. Quarter system kami mga chong... hirap! And I belong to an organization that I would consider as my second family. MICRO astig!

I'm not good in executing a good JOKE. Well, some do laugh but to krank a joke is too hard for me... I will elaborate this with my future post. Ibibitin ko lang muna.

Most of the time, I am just sitting there at the corner doing nothing. Tambay lang kung baga. Mas gusto ko kasi manahimik kasi at peace ako pag ganun. Di naman talaga ako yung taong pala kwento kung baga. Maingay ako pag-maingay. Di ako yung taong palaging maingay at mahilig magpapansin. Makulit lang ako minsan. Sa kababawan, IN ako. Di ako autistic. Madali lang ako kausap pagdating sa mga bagay-bagay tulad sa galaan, cheating, at kung anu-ano pang kabalastugan sa buhay. Very approchable ako.

I'm not that out going person. Mediocore lang siguro. Kasi marunong akong mahiya and at the same time maingay din ako.. basta ganun ako. Minsan maingay na maingay tapos bigalang mananahimik bigla.

I have this technique with dealing with other people. Di ako mahilig makipagbasagang ulo with others. Wala akong kaaway. As much as possible, I am the first one to make the apology eventhough I did not do something. Mababa lang pride ko most of the time pero people do explode sometimes. Mas gusto ko kausap ang isang tao one-on-one. Kasi mas nakikilala nila ako. Di naman ako isnabero. LOL.

Nagugulat na lang ako pagnasasabihan ako na insensitive. Most of the time i am just being jolly. I am never that too serious with my life... I am just going with the flow. Wala akong magagawa doon. Pero siyempre I have dreams to pursue. I guess all of us wants to be a somebody. I believe life is a BIG puzzle but it should not be a BIG headache.

Before I forgot, I am single. Proud of it? No. But I guess it is not the right time. When is the right time? NO ONE KNOWS. Di naman kasi hinahanap yun. Dumadating yun. Kasi kung hahahanapin mo... para ka lang nakikipag laro ng tagu-taguan. Your asking me kung na-inlove na ba ako? Siyempre... maraming beses na rin! pero nothing worked out. Nalalapitan ko lang ay mga kaibigan ko. Na-torpe lang siguro ako. Kasi the first thing that comes out of my mind is the memories that with been through. So we better be friend instead. Kasi ang hirap sa akin, mahilig kasi akong magsawa sa mga bagay-bagay tsaka mahilig lang akong makipaglaro. Isip bata pa nga siguro pagdating sa mga ganyang bagay. When times comes... time comes! So good.

I do smoke and drink. I ain't proud of it. But what can i do, i can't rid of it. Adik din sa kape. A happy go lucky person na marunong din magseryoso. Ilang ako sa taong na naiilang din sa akin.

Honestly, writing is not what I really do pero ewan ko ba kung bakit nahiligan ko lately ang pagsusulat. Di ko siya obra. I don't have that much literacy. Wrong grammar nga ako most of the time eh. Basta you can understand what I'm saying... Ayos na un! marunong kang magbasa! It's nice to share your stories with other kahit na wala naman itong kwenta para sa kanila.

Hope this bit info would give you a bit idea of who I am. But this will never stop. We will still meet and you will still read my life...i guess.

Hope to hear from you soon.

No comments: